Hoax Powered by Trendolizer

Don't Shower With Your Contacts In, Man Blinded by Eye Parasites Warns

Trending story found on gizmodo.com
Don't Shower With Your Contacts In, Man Blinded by Eye Parasites Warns
A UK reporter’s harrowing story of losing sight in his right eye is sure to terrify anyone who’s been lax about contact lens hygiene. He contracted a rare parasitic infection, likely as a result of showering with his contacts in. The costly mistake required over 18 months of intensive treatments, and there’s a chance he may never see out of his right eye again.
[Source: gizmodo.com] [ Comments ] [See why this is trending]

Trend graph:

Comments